This page contains instructions and forms for both adults and campers to Register for Camp Linstead Cub Scout Day Camp, including information about tuition, discounts, and how to register. We have a lot of campers to register, so please help you Pack Coordinators by reading and following the instructions below.
For 2017, Camp Linstead is using Adobe Acrobat forms to improve the registration process and security. If it is not working, you may not have Adobe Reader version 11 or later. You can download it free from Adobe if you don’t.
Registration forms for 2018 Cub Scout Day Camp:
- Registration Instructions
- Adult Volunteer Reg
- 2018 Youth Registration Forms:
- BSA Health and Medical Form
To Register for Camp Linstead (campers or adult volunteers):
As you complete each form, save a copy to your computer or other digital device. If you are registering several persons, just save each form under a different name.
Open the above Youth Registration Form or Adult Volunteer Registration Form and fill out the forms for each camper (red fields are required).
Download and complete Parts A and B of the BSA Health and Medical Form and sign and date for each camper. Only paper copies of the Health & Medical Form are requested. For privacy, the form may be submitted in a sealed envelope labeled with the Registrant’s name and Pack number to maintain confidentiality.
After completing Registration forms for each registrant, open and complete the Family Tally Sheet. Some calculations are computed to help you calculate the registration cost. To do these calculations, select the calculation button at the bottom of the sheet.
Get Everything together
Once you have completed all of the forms to register for Camp Linstead, Print, Sign, and Date all completed Registration forms.
Submit the completed and signed forms, along with tuition payment, to your Coordinator. To assist the pack coordinator, please submit the registration information in a packet in this order:
- Family Tally Sheet (totaled for each family with check made out to BAC-BSA)
- Adult Application Form(s) (with completed Medical Form(s) and certifications (YP, CPR, Ect.)
- Boy Scout/ Youth Volunteer Application Form(s) (with completed Medical Form(s))
- Cub Scout Application Form(s) (with completed Medical Form(s))
- Tagalong Application Form(s) (with completed Medical Form(s)).
If you don’t know who your pack coordinator is, click here (you need to register on the site in order to access the full list of coordinators). If your Unit does not have a Coordinator yet, contact your Cubmaster, Scoutmaster, Crew Advisor or Commitee Chair. You may not register if your Unit does not have a Coordinator registered with Day Camp Administration.
Tuition covers the cost of activties at Camp and includes one Day Camp T-shirt and a Day Camp Patch for each Cub Scout and one free Day Camp T-shirt for every volunteer, including Boy Scouts under 14.
- One Cub Scout – $180.00
- Additional Cub Scouts from the same family – $105.00 for each, after the first.
- Boy Scout/ Crew Volunteers – $25.00
- Other Youth Volunteers (ages 14-17) – $25.00
- Tagalongs (parents must be a volunteer) – $17.00 per day
Be sure to order extra T-shirts on your Registration Form before Camp starts.
Available for each individual Volunteer* able to commit at least three (3) days to help at Camp.
- 3 Day Volunteer Discount: $45 (only available if all 3 days are committed to one Den or Station)**
- 4 Day Volunteer Discount: $65 (only available if all 4 days are committed to one Den or Station)**
- 5 Day Volunteer Discount: $85 (only available if all 5 days are committed to one Den or Station)**
- 5 Day Den Leader Discount: $95 plus one free Tagalong (only available if all 5 days are committed to one Den or Station)**
- Day Camp Staff 2 free Youth.(To become Staff member you must contact Day Camp Registrar or Director prior to filling out paperwork) **Staff Members MUST pay for shirts for family**
- Pack Coordinator $60
Discounts for pre-camp or post camp assistance are also available. Contact the day camp director for more information.
- Volunteers may not combine their days at Camp to gain larger discounts.
- Volunteers who need to split their time between two Dens receive the appropriate discount for the time spent in each Den. For example, a volunteer spending 2 Days in one Den and 3 days in another Den is eligible for the 3 Day Discount on their family’s total tuition, but they are not eligible for the 5 Day discount.
Refunds: If Scout has withdrawn prior to 60 days it is a full refund. 60 to 45 days prior to camp is 50% refund. Any days less than that is no refund.
- Only registered Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts,Crew Members, adult volunteers 18 or older, or minors over the age of 14 are allowed to attend Day Camp.
- The separate Tagalong program is available for siblings of Scouts who are attending Camp, but only on those days that the Scout’s parents are on site and volunteering at a Day Camp activity.
- Everyone attending either Cub Scout Day Camp or the Tagalong program must have on file, with our Registrars, both a completed Registration form and Medical form and have their tuition completely paid.
- Your Unit MUST have a Coordinator for your Unit to attend Day Camp. We cannot accept applications from individuals.
- Coordinators are required for any Pack, Troops, & Crews that wants to send boys/girls to Day Camp.